Our Capabilities. Your Competitive Advantage.
NiCoForm is continually developing advanced electroforming and electroplating methods and techniques for applications in the aerospace, automotive, optical, medical, biotech and many other high technology fields. The following is a list of our currently available processes. If you don't see the electroforming process you need on the list below, please contact us - we are always interested in working on new applications and processes.
With our proprietary processes we electroform net shape components in the following metals:
- NiColoy® (High Strength or High Hardness)
We developed specialized plating cycles assuring excellent adhesion to such difficult to plate substrates as:
- Stainless Steels - 300, 400 series and others
- Tool Steels - H13, P20, S7 and others
- Titanium Alloys
- Copper and its Alloys
- Nickel and its Alloys
- Aluminum Alloys
- Inconel, Crofer and other exotic metals
NiCoForm offers the following value-added plated and conversion coatings in conjunction with our electroforms:
- Low Emissivity Optical Bright Gold
- High Emissivity Optical Black Copper Oxide